FW: Worthwhile cause (fwd)

Ernest Scatton escatton at cnsvax.albany.edu
Mon Feb 26 12:42:20 UTC 1996

FYI:

At UAlbany retransmission of electronic chain letters is prohibited and
can serve as grounds for loss of internet access. I'm sympathetic to the
cause, but I don't think chains are productive response given the general
restrictions on them.

Ernest Scatton                                       Germanic & Slavic Hum254
518-442-4224 (w)                                               UAlbany (SUNY)
518-482-4934 (h)                                                    Albany NY
518-442-4217 (fax)                                                      12222
cnsvax.albany.edu/~alin220/slav_dept/slav_1.html (WWW)