Looking for info about Translation Experts

Max Pyziur pyz at panix.com
Sun Jan 14 16:09:47 UTC 1996

Someone sent me some groovy Windows based software which does conversions
between different Cyrillic codings.  One product converts text files; the
other converts wordprocessing files.  The first one delivers very well; in
fact you can go in and edit the different coding conversion schemes, say 866
to 1251, 1251 to KOI8, etc.  I can't seem to get the second program to
deliver on its promises.

>>From what I can pick out the name of the company is Translation Experts and
they have the following coordinates:

Translation Experts USA
Post Office Box 18035
Denver, Colorado 80218-0035

Translation Experts Ltd.
2 Laverton Place
London SW5 OHJ
Great Britain

Would anyone have more information, as in phone numbers and email addresses,
and whether or not these folks have a catalog complete with prices?

Max Pyziur
pyz at panix.com