Directory of Slavic Websites

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Mon Jan 15 21:41:47 UTC 1996

Actually, I'm dialing in from home but via the UNIX-based system at
Bucknell. I've just sent a note to Roman, asking him how his server is set
up.  As soon as I get a response, I'll post it.  Apparently it is his server
at fault.

>It would be interesting to try Netscape from a hard-wired Mac on our
>campus; I'll do it the next time I'm there. In the meantime, I predict that
>George tried from home, or at least via modem, while Bob tried from his
>office via a hard-wired machine (which would have a fixed IP number).
>
>My two cents' worth!
>
>George Fowler

Robert Beard                              Bucknell University
Russian & Linguistics Programs            Lewisburg, PA 17837
rbeard at bucknell.edu                              717-524-1336
Russian Program   http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian
Morphology on Internet        http://www.bucknell.edu/~rbeard