Slavic Department Directory

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Thu Jan 18 22:21:49 UTC 1996

I just received the following message from Roman Leibov of the University of
Tartu.  I think he was taken aback by the immediate popularity of his
website.  It should prove to be a very useful tool.  It works for me, but
then what does that show?

Regarding the complaints on Estonian server and thanks to support of Sibelan
Forester I've mirrored my list in Swarthmore:

http://ash.swarthmore.edu/slavic/rusweb.html

Would you be so kind to announce the mirror to SEELANGS?

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Roman Leibov

Robert Beard                              Bucknell University
Russian & Linguistics Programs            Lewisburg, PA 17837
rbeard at bucknell.edu                              717-524-1336
Russian Program   http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian
Morphology on Internet        http://www.bucknell.edu/~rbeard