Bosnian Book Sources

Christopher Wendt clwendt at umich.edu
Thu Jan 25 20:45:25 UTC 1996

Hello Seelangers-
        A friend of mine is teaching english to teenager from Bosnia.
The teen has been placed with a family who do not share his native
language, nor are they aware of any other Bosnians in the Area.
        The teen has asked my friend to help him find a source of reading
material in as he put it "Bosnian".
        I assume this means Serbo-Croatian?
        I appeal to you with two questions:
        1. Is "bosnian" most likely "serbo-croatian?"
        2. Does anyone know where we could mail order or buy books in
that language that would be appropriate for his need?  That is literature
aand not texts or dictionaries.

        You can reply directly to me at clwendt at umich.edu.
        Thank you in advance,
                                Chris Wendt