Mellon Postdocs at NU

John Kieselhorst jak209 at lulu.acns.nwu.edu
Tue Jan 30 22:37:41 UTC 1996

MELLON POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS AT NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY

        The Department of Slavic Languages at Northwestern University will
be accepting applications for up to two Mellon postdoctoral fellows.  These
fellowships, which are for a two-year term beginning in the fall of 1996,
include teaching a half load, presentation of colloquia, and participation
in the intellectual life of the department.  Each fellow will be on a term
contract and be a non-voting  member of the faculty.
        We are looking for young scholars with imagination, literary
sensitivity, and clear evidence of outstanding teaching ability in any area
of Russian or East European literature.  We encourage applications from
women and minority candidates.

AA/EOE

Send full dossier to: Marvin Kantor, Chair, Department of Slavic Languages
and Literatures, Northwestern University,
Evanston, IL  60208-2206

e-mail: makantor at merle.acns. nwu.edu
Tel: (708) 491-8251
Fax: (708) 491-3877

APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN
MARCH 20, 1996.

John Kieselhorst
Assistant Secretary
Center for the Writing Arts