Language bloopers!!! (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Fri May 3 01:50:18 UTC 1996

I hope by now it's clear that the language bloopers were purely posted
for the fun of all.  It goes both ways, too.  I've roared at mistakes
I've seen made in Russian and French.  This is not a message, however, to
"blast" Juoko for not having a sense of humor.  Obviously it was just
taken the wrong way.  Hope it's all cleared up now, and, of course, no
hard feelings, Juoko?  :-)

Devin

Devin P. Browne                                   Clairton Education Center
Foreign Language Teacher                                 501 Waddell Avenue
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu                                      Clairton, PA  15025
                                                             (412) 233-9200