Cold War inquiry (fwd)

Jeanette Bicknell bicknell at nexus.yorku.ca
Mon May 6 21:57:25 UTC 1996

Hello Everyone,

I thought this might be of interest.

Cheers,

Jeanette Bicknell (bicknell at nexus.yorku.ca)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 13:22:01 EST
From: Tony Jackson <TEJACKSO at UNCCVM.UNCC.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list PHIL-LIT <PHIL-LIT at TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU>
Subject: Cold War inquiry

I have no idea whether posting this to phil-lit will help me
out, but I'll give it a try. I'm looking for academics to be on
a panel on literature and the Cold War. Specifically I need
someone who would consider this in literatures other than US
and British, and I would really be interested in some one who
considers it in relation to Eastern European, African, or Latin
American literature. This will be for a panel at the 20th c
lit conference next year in Kentucky. Know anyone who might
be interested??

Have them wire me at tejackso at email.uncc.edu or call at
704-547-4216.
Thanks,