Random House Russian-English Dictionary of Idioms

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KEC7497 at tntech.edu
Wed May 8 14:26:09 UTC 1996

Dear Seelangers:
Some of you might be interested to know that Sophia Lubensky's RANDOM HOUSE
RUSSIAN-ENGLISH DICTIONARY OF IDIOMS (publisher's price $75) is available for
$49 from Edward R. Hamilton, Bookseller / Falls Village, CT  06031-5000.  No
phone orders or credit cards. Add $3 s/h.  Be sure to include the cat. #
877166.

I'm passing along this info as a courtesy to Russian students/scholars. I'm not
employed by Edward R. Hamilton or affiliated with that remainder company in any
way.

christianson k / English <<kec7497 at tntech.edu>>
Envoy
To write so that a beggar /  would take it for money. // And the dying / would
take it for birth.  --Ewa Lipska