FW: Help.

Burton & Rachel Davis twoofus at execpc.com
Wed May 15 14:20:04 UTC 1996

Dear SEELANGers:

This may not be directly related to our field, but I agree with Mr.
Whitacre below that we should do what we can to help these kids.  These
kids want to see how far around the world their letter will get in two
weeks.  SEELANGS was the *best* place I could think of to give these kids a
boost.  Please take a second and reply to Stevie and Amanda and then
forward their message to someone else.

Thanks

Rachel Kilbourn Davis   No software will ever be able
twoofus at execpc.com      to compress information
                        to the extent a human female does
                        when she merely raises an eyebrow.
                                - James Fischer