Call For Papers: Lermontov

David Powelstock d-powelstock at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 1 01:38:35 UTC 1997

CALL FOR PAPERS:

Natasha Reed, chair of the annual "Lermontov" panel to be held at the
AATSEEL National Meeting, 27-30 December 1997, in Toronto, solicits papers
for the panel.

In accordance with the new AATSEEL submission rules, there are two
deadlines for abstracts: 15 April and 15 August.  Abstracts received by 15
April and not accepted will be returned to the author with suggestions for
revision, and members are invited to resubmit for the 15 August deadline.
Members may bypass the 15 April deadline, but will not have an opportunity
to revise and resubmit if rejected.  Please see "AATSEEL '97 Program and
Abstracts Guidelines" in the back of the 1996 Conference Program, or at the
AATSEEL website
(http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/aatseel/program_structure.html).

You should submit a one-page abstract by one of these deadlines to BOTH:

Kevin Platt, Division Head for Pre-20th Century Literature, AATSEEL
Conference Committee -- kplatt at pomona.edu

                AND:

Natasha Reed, Chair of the Lermontov Panel -- nareed at princeton.edu

Please do not send any abstracts to me, I'm just posting this for Natasha.