photos from russ.and am. microfilm

Serge Rogosin SRogosin at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 06:48:04 UTC 1997

Does anyone have any experience in having photographs made from microfilm
master negatives?  Are the results of publishable quality?  I am planning to
have some master negatives made for me in Russia.  Is there an appreciable
difference in quality between photographs developed from Russian and American
microfilms?  In general, do such photographs justify the time and the
expense?  In my particular case, I am interested in getting photograph copies
of photo portraits and engravings from several turn-of-the-century magazines
and books.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Serge
________
Serge Rogosin
93-49 222 Street