AATSEEL lob list

Yelaina Khripkov ykripkov at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Apr 2 20:55:20 UTC 1997

Dear Devin,

I am desperately trying to get access to the job list, but my computer does
not want to connect me with the address you have provided. May be, because
it is clover, not www.  Do you know, is it possible to get access to it
through AATSEEL home page and Conference information pages? I am looking
for a job and this is really important to me. What OSU did you mean in your
message? Ohio State, or some other?  If it is something different, would
you be so kind as to forward their ad to me via e-mail?

Thank you very much in advance,
Yelaina.

>Forgot to mention specifically that OSU is looking for a visiting asst
>professor of Russian.
>
>http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/jobs/job-index.html
>
>Devin

Yelaina Kripkov                                 tel: (541) 346-4077 work
Dept. of Russian                                     (541) 345-9122 home
University of Oregon                            fax: (541) 346-1327
Eugene, OR 97403                                ykripkov at oregon.uoregon.edu