web addresses

Olson Laura Laura.J.Olson at Colorado.EDU
Thu Apr 24 18:00:25 UTC 1997

On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, Katerina Krivinkova wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good system for organizing and keeping track of web
> adresses?

        I recently decided to make a separate file in a word processing
program for web sites that pertain to Russian Studies. I copied and pasted
them, and put them under categories like "Russian music, " "Jobs in
Russia, " "General info,"  etc.  It got so full of interesting and useful
sites that i xeroxed it for my students.
        --Laura Olson

Laura J. Olson
Department of Germanic and Slavic               "I don't know
        Languages and Literatures               everything,
                                                I just do
Campus Box 276                                  everything"
Univ. of Colorado                               -Toni Morrison
Boulder, CO 80309

(303) 492-2601