web addresses

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:24:17 UTC 1997

>One of the AATSEEL pages ought to include useful URLs.  They are very
>handy. Where are all the nerds? gg

Hey, if all the nerds out there would like to send us the URL to their own
Lists o' Links, we'd be happy to create such a rubric on the AATSEEL page.
We probably wouldn't be happy to do it tomorrow, but maybe next week some
time.

I fear that any other kind of arrangement would raise the vexing question
of what one considers interesting.  The AATSEEL page already provides links
to several of the obvious places -- Slavic Review, Canadian Slavonic
Papers, related professional societies, etc. -- but we want to avoid
formless clutter, or URL's of overly narrow interest.

Any volunteers to solicit and collect the URL's of other people's link
lists, or even to maintain a page of them?
(Think about it, damy i gospoda -- it's power beyond your wildest imaginings.)

Sibelan Forrester
Acting AATSEEL Webmistress
http://www.swarthmore.edu/Humanities/sforres1/