holiday calendar

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 24 19:22:52 UTC 1997

Dear Colleagues:

Holiday greetings to all who will be celebrating Orthodox Easter this Sunday.

Does someone have a calendar of the dates of Orthodox Easter for the next
several years?  I have inquired in several local Orthodox churches and have
gotten no response and would like to be able to plan events in the spring
so as not to conflict with Orthodox Easter.  I have a calendar with Western
Easter and Passover, so I am able to avoid those conflicts, but want to be
certain to avoid Orthodox Easter, too, when scheduling events in the spring.

Thanks for any help.

Ben Rifkin

Benjamin Rifkin
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive, Madison, WI  53706
voice (608) 262-1623; fax (608) 265-2814
e-mail:  brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu