Mezhdunarodnye zvonki

Greg Ploss GPloss at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 02:33:12 UTC 1997

Hello,

I was in a town called Orehovo Zuevo (about 90 miles east of Moscow) in May
1996.  The population was about 200,000.  I was told then that they had just
received direct dialing capability to the US.  Although I never tried it
directly, I spoke with a person who did.  When I called the US, I went
through the ATT access number in Moscow.  No problem.

That was one year ago.  I'm sure things have improved since then.  I hope
this answers your question.  If you have a specific question about a
particular city, let me know and I'll see what I can find out.

Greg Ploss
gploss at aol.com