In search of a Moscow dissertation

Loren A. BILLINGS billings at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Aug 7 13:42:37 UTC 1997

Dear Slavic colleagues,

The following query came in over the Linguist List recently.  I, too, have
had great difficulty getting even _avtoreferaty_ (abstracts) of
dissertations from xSU institutions.  With regard to this matter, please
reply directly to S. J. Hannahs <S.J.Hannahs at durham.ac.uk>.  As a matter of
interest to me (and perhaps others on the list), I wouldn't mind general
suggestions posted to SEELangs as well.  Best,  --Loren Billings