Ne AATSEELom edinym: SLAVIC at MLA!

Prof. A.J. Naldrett ajn at quartz.geology.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 5 19:13:47 UTC 1997

To All Graduate Students and Recent Ph.Ds:

Despite various perceived inconveniences associated with Toronto's
geographical location, here is something to look forward to:
        The Graduate Student Chapter of the Department of Slavic Languages
and Literatures of the University of Toronto invites you to a Graduate
Student Reception during the AATSEEL '97 national conference to relax and
share our worries, jokes, thoughts and other things related to being a
graduate student in Slavic studies. Wine, Cheese and other Snacks will be
provided.
                WHEN:     December  28th,  9-11PM
                WHERE:   King Room, 2nd Floor, Marriott Hotel
The reception may be continued in the nearest pub.
We really look forward to meeting all of you.

        From the ground crew:
                                Lis Elliott,
                                Paul Haddock
                                Galya Rylkova