Michael M Brewer mmbst35+ at pitt.edu
Tue Jul 8 23:25:10 UTC 1997

Seelangers,

It may be general knowledge, but there is a site that deals with this
topic on the web. http://www.copyright.com/.  I haven't used it myself,
but I put it on my bookmarks page for when a question comes up about
copyright permission.

mb

Michael Brewer                  e-mail  mmbst35+ at pitt.edu
Department of Slavic Languages  fax     1-412-624-9714
1417 Cathedral of Learning      voice   1-412-661-4722
Pittsburgh, PA 15260