Email Lists Relating to Ukraine (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jul 14 22:23:15 UTC 1997

FYI

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:01:26 -0400
From: Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj <Bohdan at TRYZUB.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <civilsoc at SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>
Subject: Email Lists Relating to Ukraine

Greetings,

   "A Succinct Primer to Email Lists Relating to Matters Ukrainian on
Internet" has been updated.

If you have any additions or emendations, please drop us a line at
FAQ at TRYZUB.com

* * * * * * *

The address of the Ukraine FAQ Plus Project is now:

http://www.std.com/sabre/UKRAINE.html

Either click the button labelled "About Ukraine" by the
Tryzub (Trident) graphic or scroll down and click the
"About Ukraine".  You'll find the pertinent information
there.

As always, please feel free to email us at faq at tryzub.com
with comments.   We always are looking for contributions
as well.

                                Regards,

               Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj

   We also have a new little section in the "About Ukraine" page
where people may request that their pages dealing (accurately)
with Ukraine may be enplaced!  Drop us an email at faq at tryzub.com
   Please note that one may now browse the FAQ project using
an advanced three dimensional navigational tool.  Point your
browser to http://www.tryzub.com/ for information on how
to download the plug-in for your browser and the actual "mcf"
image which is used for this.
We also have a search engine where you can search through
most of the contents on TryzubSite.  Give it a try and let
us know what you think!  Send email to WebMaster at Tryzub.com
TryzubSite is one of the quickest growing and most visited sites for matters
Ukrainian on Internet. Located at http://www.tryzub.com/, it is currently
host to several organizations. For information and to report problems
such as these, e-mail should always be sent to the attention of the site
webmaster to the address: WebMaster at TRYZUB.com. Contacting the webmaster
is the best way to guarantee that any problems are resolved in the most
efficient manner.