University in Moscow

Patrick Corness corne%coventry.ac.uk at NJE.RL.AC.UK
Tue Jul 15 21:10:59 UTC 1997

Greg

Apart from Moscow State Univ (MGU), there is Moscow Linguistic
University and Russian State University, but I regret I don't have
addresses to hand and don't know about credit transfer possibilities.
Good luck!

Greg Ploss wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> My girlfriend is looking for a University to attend in Moscow.  She is
> seeking a language/humanities degree.  Unfortunately, she has missed the
> deadline to enroll at Moscow University this year.
>
> We are looking for another school with a good solid reputation whose credits
> may be transfered to MU in case she decides to go there next year.  If anyone
> has any suggestions/recomendations etc, we would really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Greg Ploss
> gploss at aol.com

Patrick Corness
Director, Centre for Information Technology in Language Learning
School of International Studies and Law, Coventry University
Coventry CV1 5FB, England
tel +44 (0)1203 838014  fax +44 (0)1203 838679  email
corne at coventry.ac.uk