Ukrainian transcript help

Robert F. Druien mfrfd at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
Mon May 5 13:29:18 UTC 1997

I have been asked to assist in this transcript "interpretation".  Any help
from our Ukrainian readers would be appreciated.

We have an English translation of a transcript which reads:
                  Incomplete Secondary School Diploma

The Ukrainian is: Svidotsvo pro nepobnu zagal'nu serednju osvitu
                   I-III stupeniv No. 11

The question is which of these, if any, describe the document:
       Maturity Certificate from an academic secondary school
       Secondary Vocational School
       Secondary Specialized School
       Pedagogical School
       Correspondence/Extension School

Any assistance would be much appreciated.  Please answer privately to
address below.

Thanks,

Bob Druien
Western Illinois University