clutter - in the eye of the beholder?

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sat May 3 15:55:09 UTC 1997

Hi!  Just a note regarding your message below....  I think it's important
to maintain a sense of humor about these kinds of things.  We have enough
serious matters in our profession these days that a chuckle here or there
can do some good--building collegiality and friendships throughout our
profession, among other things.  I hope this doesn't sound too severe, but
I found your message to be more cluttering since it put a damper on a
harmless discussion which would have probably soon fizzled out anyway.

And regarding disk space (or brain space for that matter!) you can always
just hit the delete button.

Hope you take no offense at this message.  I only intended to offer a
perspective you may not have thought of.

Sincerely,

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu