Aspects -- Apologies for repetition

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 11 15:16:23 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangers:

I just noticed in my Eudora that SEELANGS mailbox has 5 or 6 copies of my letter
 on the Russian aspects, mailed about ten minutes ago. I am quite distressed by
 this. I meant only to send two (the second was a slight revision -- I wrote
 Deer Seelangers instead of Dear Seelangers -- one of those errors that causes
 you sleepless nights). I don't know how the other 4 or so got there. If you
 also got them, please accept my apologies. I don't know if it's my new upgraded
 Eudora or my antique 386 or a combination thereof or just some act of computer
 incompetence on my part.

Yours (red-faced)

Benjamin
sher07 at bellsouth.net