Russian Aspects -- Note to Everyone

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 11 16:33:16 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangers:

I just sent a copy of my aspect essay (in two formats "aspect.txt" and
 "aspect.rtf") to Ms. Emily Tall of SUNY, Buffalo who requested them.
 Apparently, I got a copy of my own attachments. That must mean that everybody
 in SeeLang got the same two copies. I apologize for this. I simply replied to
 her letter as I have done to the half-dozen people who have already requested
 it. I would appreciate it very much if those of you who are interested
 contacted me to let me know if you also got them. If so, there won't be any
 need for me to send it to anybody individually unless. At least, that's my
 surmise. I am a little confused. Do feel free to request a copy, though, for
 whatever reason. The only thing is that I will be going to sleep very soon (I
 have been up all night), so if you don't hear from me, don't worry. I'll get in
 touch with you when I get up. By the way, thank you so much for your interest,
 and please do send me your critiques, if the mood (aspect) strikes you.

Thanks again.

Benjamin Sher
sher07 at bellsouth.net

SHER PUBLISHERS