Hospital Phone Number

Greg Ploss GPloss at aol.com
Fri May 16 20:28:47 UTC 1997

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say THANKS again to everyone who helped with finding the
phone number for me.  Thought I might pass on some brief information about
the experience.

Everyone was right.  There are no three digit hospital numbers.  She is in
#64.  Also, it is not possible to call patients and speak to them directly.
 I did finally get a message to Elena via about three people.  She received
special permission from the Head Doctor and was able to recieve a call in her
office.  We set up a time and made contact.  FYI, it is possible to speak
with a patient, but very difficult.

I'm so glad to be part of this mail list.  If I can ever provide information
to anyone, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Greg
gploss at aol.com