Attachments on SEELANGS (was re: Sher Aspect Paper)

Eliot Borenstein borenstn at is2.nyu.edu
Thu May 15 17:10:56 UTC 1997

Perhaps a better rule of thumb would be not to send any attachments over
SEELANGS.  Attachments on a listserv are genearlly a nuisance; if they are
big, they take time to download, and some email programs (and email users)
don't handle them very well.  Personally, I don't like having my desktop
(or attachment folders) cluttered up with things I didn't ask for.

Although if I recall correctly, Mr. Sher didn't intend to send out the
attachment to everybody.

                                        Eliot Borenstein