from Editor of Moscow literary academic internet edition.

Kathleen Parthe parthe at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Sun Nov 2 21:25:27 UTC 1997

 I haven't been ablt to send a new message to SEELANGS so I am using the
reply function instead.

I am looking for information on intermediate-level Russian language courses
in Moscow for the 98-99 academic year.  This would be for a class of 98
graduate who is interested in scientific and environmental subjects.  I
recall that there is an institute devoted to teaching Russian to foreigners
connected with MGU, and that it was possible to design an individual course
of study.  Any information and leads that would help this student would be
greatly appreciated.

                                        Kathleen Parthé
                                        Director of Russian Studies
                                        University of Rochester