Machine-readable cyrillic

Ralph Cleminson Cleminso at CEU.HU
Mon Nov 3 11:06:39 UTC 1997

Apologies to those who receive more than one copy of this.

I have posted on the web a proposal for machine-readable
transcriptions of early and modern printed cyrillic, and I should
like to know whether it meets the requirements of those who are
likely to use it.  I should therefore value your comments.

The URL is http://www.ceu.hu/medstud/table.htm

I also have in an advanced state of preparation TEI-conformant WSDs
to accompany the two systems, which I should like to make public as
soon as possible, but not before I have incorporated any revisions
arising from the comments I receive on the proposal.  I should
therefore appreciate it if comments could be made within the month.

Please respond off-list unless you are intending your comments for
public discussion.