Russian culture programs

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Wed Nov 5 12:36:49 UTC 1997

Below is a request for information on graduate programs. Please reply to the
individual directly.

I am a recent graduate of Georgetown University and I am
interested in doing graduate work on Russian culture; more specifically,
links between Russian and French culture in the 19th century.  I was
wondering if you could recommend any particularly good programs in the
field of Russian and/or cultural studies.  Any suggestions would be
helpful.  Thank you.

          Christina Costello Christina.COSTELLO at oecd.org

Dr. George Mitrevski            office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages                  fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center               e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html