addition to Conf. program

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 10 02:20:17 UTC 1997

I am pleased to announce that we will have an additional roundtable at the
1997 AATSEEL Conference in Toronto:

29 December 12-1 p.m.
Secondary School Teachers Roundtable:  Problems, Needs, Challenges

I encourage both secondary school teachers and those interested in
secondary-level education in Slavic languages and cultures to attend this
roundtable, which is sure to be productive.

Special thanks to Kathleen Dillon  for helping to organize the roundtable. I
hope it will become an annual event for our conference.

Ben Rifkin

Benjamin Rifkin
Associate Professor of Russian
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706