Mikhail Bulgakov Society...?

Edythe C. Haber haber at umbsky.cc.umb.edu
Thu Nov 13 16:55:49 UTC 1997

        Howard Solomon, former Treasurer of the Mikhail Bulgakov Society, has,
unfortunately left the field and is presently in the Foreign Service.  For
membership information, please contact the new Treasurer, Jonathan Ludwig.
E-Mail:  ludwig1 at uxl.cso.uiuc.edu.  Mailing address:  Dept. of Slavic
Languages and Literatures, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 3092
Foreign Languages Building, 707 South Mathews Ave., Urbana, IL 61801.  The
editorship of the Newsletter, formerly held by Howard Solomon, will now be
shared by Jonathan and myself.  You may send submissions either to him or
to me. My address is:  Modern Languages Dept., University of Massachusetts
Boston, 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125.  E-mail:
haber at umbsky.cc.umb.edu.

        Jonathan is also planning to set up a webpage for the Society, which
should be online by the Spring.  Any suggestions as to content would be
appreciated.

                        Edythe C. Haber
                        President, Mikhail Bulgakov Society