your mail

Eugene Khayutin khayutin at interlynx.net
Fri Nov 14 22:55:14 UTC 1997

Dear Cynthia,
Please do not  attach binary files to your postings to the list.  Big
attachments can easily crash some people's mailboxes and, sometimes,
overload the list itself.

Instead, ask your friendly computer guru  how you can put this image on
your webserver and mail the link(URL) to the list. People who are
interested will be able to access it with the Web browser.
Alternatively you can e-mail it ‘off list’ to the people who are
interested to receive it by e-mail.

Eugene Khayutin