your mail

Ruder Cynthia cruder at brynmawr.edu
Sat Nov 15 03:38:47 UTC 1997

Dear Eugene,  Please don't worry.  I don't have any intention of sending
 something like the photograph via SEELANGS, mostly because I don't know how to
 do it and am operating under a time constraint that wouldn't allow it anyway.
 So    know that I won't be digitalizing anything, thereby causing gliches
 throughout the SEELANGS list.  Thanks for your note.  Cindy Ruder>