looking for good Russian ghost stories

Jennifer Sunseri sunseri at glasnet.ru
Wed Nov 19 07:45:06 UTC 1997

I'm really surprised at all the talk about Halloween in Moscow. I've spent
the last three Halloweens here, and it seems to me that it's purely an
ex-pat affair. The considerable ex-patriate population here in Moscow has
theme parties, and the bars catering to them, as well. That's about it,
though.

Jennifer S.