Origins of Puskai pogibnu.../program closings

Loren A. BILLINGS billings at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Oct 10 17:55:42 UTC 1997

>        I have sent a copy of the text to Tony and Emily and would
>be happy to do the same for anyone who would like it.  (Don't hit
>the "reply" button:  write me at <rar at slavic.umass.edu>.)  Posting
>the whole text here might violate the copyright.
>                                                 Bob Rothstein

Sorry, I just had to hit the "reply" button on this one:

The Slavic program at UMass-Amherst lives on as well in interesting ways.
And I don't mean Bob's knowledge of Slavic folksongs and the like (which is
indeed extensive).  I mean his e-mail node (capitals added):
rar at SLAVIC.umass.edu

--L. Billings (billings at rz.uni-leipzig.de)