Slovak job

Loren A. BILLINGS billings at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Oct 10 21:13:20 UTC 1997

Dear Slav(on)ic colleagues,

The following announcement just appeared on the Linguist List.  Please
respond directly to the original poster (not to me ot SEELangs).  --L.
Billings

Date:  Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:37:08 +0000
From:  <PETERO at lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject:  Slovak reader

I am a linguist working at Lonely Planet Publications in Melbourne.
We currently have a Czech/Slovak book in production which includes a
small language section.

Our normal practise is to have a reader check the language section
supplied by the author. Unfortunately, our Slovak reader has had to
pull out so we are looking for a Slovak reader to check the language
section for errors. It is not a large section - 3 or 4 pages - and
should not take too much time to check.

We would prefer someone locally (ie, in Australia) as there isn't much
time but will consider any suitable applications. Of course, suitable
payment will be made.

Thanks in advance,

Peter D'Onghia
Lonely Planet Publications