Nina Sadur

Katherine Lahti Katherine.Lahti at mail.trincoll.edu
Fri Oct 31 14:35:48 UTC 1997

her and all of you know that I translated and performed Lidiia in the
so-called "first part" of "Chudnaya Baba" for a theater symposium at
Trinity College in 1990.  The two parts were written years apart.  They go
together, but the first play also stands on its own.  I also know a bit
about Sadur. Melissa Smith and Denis Salter know more.

I can send the translation to anyone who wants it, and an early version is
in the Yale Library collection.

-Katherine