internet radio

Twisted ... pyz at panix.com
Mon Aug 10 18:29:20 UTC 1998

At 01:05 PM 8/10/98 -0500, Benjamin Rifkin wrote:
>Dear Colleagues:
>
>I am trying to track down sources of radio broadcasts by internet for Slavic
>and East European cultures OTHER THAN RUSSIAN.  I am familiar with the
>variety of sources for Russian, but am looking for sources for other
cultures.

>The Center for Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia at the University of
>Wisconsin-Madison has a web site for links to many audio sources for these
>cultures.  The URL for that page is:

You can try BRAMA's UkraiNewstand located at http://www.brama.com/news/
(it's companion Ukrainian-language page is at
http://www.brama.com/news/ukr.html).

There you can find links to VOA's, Lviv's Radio Lux, and RFE/RL's Ukrainian
language Internet Radio broadcasts which use RealPlayer.

[...]

>Thanks to all for your help.

Thanks for yours also.

>Ben Rifkin

>Benjamin Rifkin
>
>Associate Professor of Slavic Languages
>Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction

Max Pyziur                                         BRAMA - Gateway Ukraine
pyz at panix.com                                      http://www.brama.com/