internet radio

J. White jfwhite at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 10 19:16:40 UTC 1998

Hi Benjamin,

There is an excellent resource page in Hungarian:
Magyar nyelvu radioadsok az Interneten
http://www.compmore.net/~josephc/radio/radiok_ra.html

(Lists many Hungarian stations and programs available in Realaudio
and includes direct links.)

*and* there's even a page for Hungarian Internet TV feeds/programs:

Magyar nyelvu televziadsok az Interneten
http://www.compmore.net/~josephc/radio/tv_ra.html

For Latvia, you can connect to Latvijas Radio live at:

http://www.radio.org.lv/realaud/index_a.htm

I have a number of other 'finds' to share but do not have the URLs here at
school, so will post later from home.

regards,  Jake White / Serials Acquisitions
          U of Washington Libraries, Seattle