Russian intonation patterns

Rebecca E. Matveyev Rebecca.E.Matveyev at lawrence.edu
Tue Aug 18 16:18:32 UTC 1998

Hi William,

Thanks for this suggestion!  I'll talk to the computer people here about getting
a desk copy.  I'm sure that they can find out how to get in touch with the
company, so please don't go to any trouble to look for the address and send it
me.

I hope that you and Zhanna are both doing well and that you've had a good
 summer.

Best wishes,
Rebecca