Golosa-2

Richard Robin rrobin at gwu.edu
Tue Aug 18 05:54:03 UTC 1998

I have just spoken to Prentice Hall concerning shipping for portions of
the second edition of Golosa. This may be of concern for those of you
whose fall classes start this in late August.

Rosemary Bradley, the acquisitions editor, told me that the Book 2
Textbook will ship this week. I was told that copies can be expected in
bookstores Monday, August 24.

Tapes for both books are due to ship next week. The Instructor's Manual
for Book 1 is also due out next week.

The Instructor's Manual for Book 2 is still in press. However, those
instructors who need the IM fast can download a temporary copy from the
Golosa website: http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/golosa/IRM2_download.htm. The
Instructor's Manual is written in Word for Windows 7 and is readable by
Word 6, 7, and Word 97. Please remember that this is the original
manuscript - not the final edited book.

Sincerely,
Richard Robin