Please--share your comments, ideas, suggestions, etc with us all!

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu
Sun Feb 1 17:10:23 UTC 1998

Mr. Devine,
I, for one, am glad you "mispost" your message. Although I am in another field,
I subscribe to this list partly to learn about how professionals in this field
do their work, solve problems, etcetera, as well as teach and conduct research.
If I'm not interested in a message, I simply delete it and move on to the next.
Since SEELANGS is not nearly as busy a list as some others, a message like
yours is hardly an annoyance or waste of cyberspace or time.  Furthermore,
while I am not a professional in Slavic studies, I have friends and colleagues
who are, one in particular who doesn't subscribe to SEELANGS as well as the
chair of the Foreign Language Dept, whom I periodically forward messages of
interest or use to them. thanks again for your "mispost."  Kevin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kevin Christianson, Ph.D                <<KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu>>
English Department / Box 5053 / Tennessee Tech University / Cookeville, TN 38505
"The only ones for me who matter are the mad ones...who burn, burn, burn like
fabulous yellow Roman candles...." J. Kerouac
"Poezja--to ladunek wybuchowy, ktory zabija, gdy nie wybucha." Stanislaw Lec
[Poetry--it's an explosive charge that kills, when it doesn't explode."]
Cinema Confections: LETTER TO BREZNEV, SLINGBLADE, BABETTE'S FEAST, ANDRE RUBLEV
ALL THE MORNINGS OF THE WORLD, FLIRTING, BARTON FINK, DELICATESSAN, THE LOVER,
LET HIM HAVE IT, TRICOULEUR, IMMORTAL BELOVED, THE HAIRDRESSER'S HUSBAND,
UNSTRUNG HEROES, MY LIFE AS A DOG, BELLE EPOQUE, PELLE THE CONQUEROR.