careers for slavic lg speakers (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 2 01:28:56 UTC 1998

Dear CIVSOC & SEELANGS list members:

This message was sent to me regarding jobs in Poland. While I'm familiar
with jobs that require a background in Russian, I really don't know what
exists "out there" for speakers of Polish.  I thought the members of these
lists might have some expertise in this area that they could share with
this person.  Please direct all messages to the email address listed
below, not to mine.  Unless, of course, others on the lists might be
interested as well.

Sincerely,

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu