(Fwd) Re: BBC Russian Service Online

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 2 22:00:09 UTC 1998

To:            sher07 at bellsouth.net (Benjamin Sher)
Subject:       Re: BBC Russian Service Online
From:          russian.service at bbc.co.uk (Service, Russian)
Date:          02 Feb 98 12:39:45 GMT

Dear Mr Sher

Thank  you  for your  message  and  interest  towards  our  programmes.
The  Russian  Service  of  the  BBC  is  planning  to start  including
RealAudio  files into  its  pages  from  April  this  year. By  the  end
of  the  current  year  the BBC  World  Service  is  promising to  put
the whole  output  of  the  RS  on  audio  streaming  which means  that
all our programmes will be accessible through Real Player.

Sincerely

Alexander  Zhuravlyov

Producer

PS: by the way, Sher is my family name. Could we be related?

Benjamin Sher
Russian Literary Translator
Email: sher07 at bellsouth.net
http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/msy/s/h/sher07/