AATSEEL Job Page update

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:24:42 UTC 1998

Re:  Jobs Index, located on the homepage of the American Association of
Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/jobs/job-index.html

Just wanted to pass the word that a few more jobs have been added to the
AATSEEL Jobs Index.  Including a few positions w/CIEE doing residency work
in Russia (great experience for those who want to spend some time in
Russia to work on language skills!) (wish *I* had the time to apply for
this summer!).

Also, I added a few links to CIEE's page (where they list their own job
opps) as well as the CCSI page.  CCSI has an extensive list of job
opportunities (and grants, for that matter).  Something all job hunters
should check out.

Finally, if anyone knows of other important links that I can add to this
page, please email me and let me know!

Pass the word along!

Devin/Divan  :-)

Devin P Browne