Zalizniak's dictionary on computer

Michael Ullman michael at giccs.georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 5 18:33:09 UTC 1998

I  have been informed that Zalizniak's "backwards" dictionary can
be found in computerized form.  Apparently it is part of a software package
called "Russkij filolog". This software also contains several other Russian
dictionaries
(general monolingual one-volume Ozhegov's dictionary, for example).

Can anyone refer me to a source where I can get this software package,
or to a source where I can get a computerized version of Zalizniak's dictionary
without the other dictionaries?

Thank you very much,

Michael Ullman

    Michael Ullman
    Assistant Professor
    Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences (GICCS)
    3970 Reservoir Rd, NW
    Georgetown University
    Washington DC 20007
    Email: michael at giccs.georgetown.edu
    Tel:  Office: 202-687-6064  Lab: 202-687-6896
    Fax: 202-687-6914