Zalizniak's dictionary on computer

David J Birnbaum djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:29:45 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGS,

> Can anyone refer me to a source where I can get this software package,
> or to a source where I can get a computerized version of Zalizniak's
> dictionary without the other dictionaries?

I can't help with a source for Russkij Filolog, but I can add that it's an
integrated package and does not provide easy access to the raw data.
Meanwhile, there is a plain text version of Zaliznjak's dictionary that
was prepared by David Hart <HARTD at jkhbhrc.byu.edu>, and that is
distributed by him; this version does not have the Russkij Filolog
interface. Which you want depends on your needs.

Cheers,

David

Professor David J. Birnbaum     email: djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
Department of Slavic Languages  url:   http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/
1417 Cathedral of Learning      voice: 1-412-624-5712
University of Pittsburgh        fax:   1-412-624-9714
Pittsburgh, PA 15260 USA