Diabetes in Russia

J. Rouhier-Willoughby jrouhie at pop.uky.edu
Wed Feb 11 12:51:55 UTC 1998

I have a diabetic student who wants to go on a summer program in Vladimir.
Has anyone had any experience with coping with this problem in Russia,
either personally or via students? Could you please relate to me (off list)
any problems or issues that arose? Her parents are reluctant to allow her
to go, because of this problem. However, she is a dedicated student who
wants to pursue study abroad. I need to be informed, so that she can tell
her parents what the situation is.  Thanks in advance.  JRW

Jeanmarie Rouhier-Willoughby              (606) 257-1756
Department of Russian and Eastern Studies
1055 Patterson Office Tower      jrouhie at pop.uky.edu
University of Kentucky         http://www.uky.edu/~jrouhie/
Lexington, KY 40506-0027          fax:  (606) 257-3743